Whimsical Weekends: Sailing into the Summer (FINALLY)
Hello there my lovelies!
I'm so sorry I haven't posted anything anything in TWO WEEKS. Both Cathie and myself have had many last minute tests and projects crammed into our final quarter of this 2012-2013 school year... and we are happy to say that our last day is June 6.
Anyway, next week is going to be a major challenge for both of us because we have our final two projects to turn in and Algebra and French exams to take (on the same day ughh). This week's "Whimsical Weekends" segment features some helpful tips for the last few weeks of school work and tips to study on the weekend so that your week will be a breeze. :)
Tips For Weekend Studying:
1. Plan for your week. Through out the school year I have absolutely adored my Lilly Pulitzer planner. I especially like to see the monthly calendar so I can plan for my week ahead of time.
2. Study online. Not just any website though, Cathie and I's favorite is "Quizlet". I have just been introduced to it and I have become well... obsessed (ahem, nerd alert). It helped me prepare for my French Test last week that I got a 96 on!!
3. Keep study materials, project assignment sheets, and homework in a Tri-Fold Folder. Mine is from Target and I thought it was quite boring so I decided to put my monogrammed sticker from "For Chic Sake". It's super cute and keeps me super organized.
4. AVOID STRESS. Okay, this is my biggest struggle. Many times I suffer from majority anxiety issues when stress is involved. Many times, you just have to push through the burden of stress with these rules:
1. DO NOT procrastinate (ME)- finish all projects a week in advance of the due date
2. Read things you enjoy instead of boring text books. I recently discovered Lauren Conrad's "Style" book at B&N.
3. Relax- meditate, tan, workout, go for a walk- you will feel loads better.
4. Chocolate or Strawberry ice cream.
That's all for now. Have a lovely weekend. Good Luck my prepsters on your last few weeks before we sail into summer. (Cathie and I also have a slight obsession with sailboats... and whales)